Small Business Bookkeeping Issues
Here are some bookkeeping issues that affect your business.
- Bank accounts – what accounts should a small business consider?
- Bookkeeping software and other helpful programs
- Business logos – how to design and use?
- Bookkeeping reports – are they necessary?
- Employing people – being a responsible employer?
- Introducing new systems – pushing growth but at what price?
If you, the business owner, are also doubling as the office administrator/ bookkeeper and finding the bookkeeping too hard, then outsourcing is the way to go.
- Investigate new software and advise if any are a good fit for your business
- Attend business meetings with you and your banker and help explain the accounts to the banker if you find it a little difficult
- Help prepare your annual budget and cashflow reports
- Train your office employees
- And much more