Webinar – Making the most of your Cloud Accounting SoftwareOctober 17, 2017
4 Uncommon Ways to Save Money as an Organization LeaderSeptember 14, 2018
As a business owner, you are constantly wearing multiple hats with ample spare time being a thing of the past. With today’s fast-paced business sphere it is imperative that you have a proper understanding of your finances and have access to your numbers at all times. If you’ve been listening to the chatter about cloud accounting software but are still using the dektop application this article is for you. Keep reading on as we list a few key signs that it’s time to switch from old school desktop accounting practices to a cloud-based accounting software.
- You’re reading this article. Congratulations for making the first step and reading more into cloud-based accounting practices! This is the #1 sign that you are ready to move over. We find that once organization leaders learn a bit about cloud based platforms, they start wanting to switch their own platforms.
- You struggle to keep up with demand, often feeling disheveled and unorganized. From seasonal shifts in demand to a rapidly expanding customer base, you have to be prepared for anything and everything. A cloud-based software allows you to quickly upload your receipts, and move on with your day.
- You are looking to save money. When utilizing cloud accounting software you are set up with a fix weekly fee, based on your needs. This means you aren’t stuck paying for services, space and data centers that you don’t use. With this means of payment, you can confidently fit cloud accounting software into your budget.
- You seek higher security. When it comes to your company’s finances it is imperative that you have a proper backup plan should something go awry. Cloud-based software companies keep their servers in data centers under strict security. The most vulnerable security threat is the user (i.e giving your password to someone).
- You’re looking for a productivity boost. We are lucky to live in a time where we have so many resources and productivity-boosting programs at our fingertips. Cloud-based accounting software is certainly one and can reduce the effort and stresses in a financial sense. Allowing you for more time devoted to building your business.
At the end of the day, you’ll know when you are ready to switch over to a cloud-based software. While it may at times feel overwhelming, Zenbooks is here to make your transition as seamless as possible from helping you choose which platform is right for you, to training your staff in using the program. We want you to feel 100% confident with your upgrade.
Eric Saumure, CPA, CA
Partner | Zenbooks | Eric@Zenbooks.ca | c 613.899.8056
Want to schedule time with me? Book a time in my calendar