Zen Fridays – Accountant Q&A – Open to Public!
September 9 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDTFree
We invite want-to-be business owners and existing business owners to join us. This is a great event to send to your friend who is looking to start a business or someone who has lots of accounting questions and doesn’t know where to begin. The event is open to the public, so anyone can join! Ask accounting and tax questions about starting and operating a business in Canada. Great chance to connect with other business owners and professionals. Ask Us Anything! We help over 200 business owners and we’ve dealt with a wide range of questions/issues. We have the accounting/tax team to give you answers to your common questions:
- Should I incorporate?
- What kind of software should I use?
- Should I hire as employee or contractor?
- How do I pay myself dividends?
- Can I file my own T4s/T5s?
- Do I need to make tax installments?
- What happens if I do business in more than one province?
- Do I need to charge HST on my invoices?
- When is the corporate tax deadline?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- Can I file my own business taxes?
- Do I need receipts?
- Do I need to register for GST/HST?
We would love to share insight and discuss ideas so feel free to drop in for a chat! Zenbooks is Canada’s go-to cloud accounting firm since 2015. We combine modern cloud technology with our in-house expert analysis to provide you with the online accounting service and advice that best fits your business needs. Zenbooks provides regular insight articles and webinars for professionals and business owners (follow our blog here).