Technology & System Design
- We ask you a tonne of questions about how you run your business!
- Design the right “Tech-stack” that works best for your business
• Eliminate your pain
• Migrate from your old systems to your new ones
• Implement the integrations between software
• Upload your prior information into your new system
• Guide you through all-inclusive training for you and your staff
• On-going Dedicated VIP Support
• Technology and accounting questions
Hours saved per month using Cloud software
Dedicated Virtual Controller
A full-time controller will cost you anywhere from $85,000 to over $115,000 every year, plus benefits, plus an office! Our virtual controller services provides you with experienced talent, at a fraction of this cost.
How does it work?
- Handle your Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Weekly meetings
- Provide detailed weekly forecasting
- Breakdown financials(weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- KPI monitoring and discussion
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Cash management
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
How does this help you?
- Better understanding your financials
- Fewer surprises
- More control of your business
- Improve decision making
- A great sounding board! Ask us anything at all!
- The comfort of knowing a professional is growing your business and taking care of you
• Full employee records and vacation tracking
• User friendly individual portal for each employees
• Direct deposit to employees and CRA
ONLINE BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
• Just take pictures of your receipts we handle the rest
• Swift Reconciliations to allow real-time decisions
• Regular HST Fillings
• Monthly discussion about your business
(According to TD Bank Study)
You can reach out to us anytime during the month for impromptu meetings or questions.
Average salary of FULL-TIME controller